Baby Sister or Brother... we don't know which one!
My mommy's pregnant. She's gonna have a baby in November. I hope it is a member of our family. I think it is gonna be one, but I don't know until I see one. So, AAA Bye!
It is going to be a wonderful part of your family. You will love having a baby to take care of and to babysit. Also you can make videos for us to see the first time he or she walks and talks.
This baby will be a wonderful part of your family! You will be a great big sister and help with babysitting. Also you can show us videos of the baby's first time to crawl and walk and talk.
It is going to be a wonderful part of your family. You will love having a baby to take care of and to babysit. Also you can make videos for us to see the first time he or she walks and talks.
ReplyDeleteThis baby will be a wonderful part of your family! You will be a great big sister and help with babysitting. Also you can show us videos of the baby's first time to crawl and walk and talk.
ReplyDelete